Arcpost’s Features brings together a collection of profiles, interviews, and critical articles that focus on the histories, new developments, and aspirations of artist-run culture and initiatives.
Institutions by Artists is a three day, international event that evaluates and activates the performance and promise of contemporary artist-run centres and initiatives.
Pacific Association of Artist-run Centres (PAARC) is delighted to announce new artworks commissioned as part of the Institutions by Artists Project. These works use the surplus production of organizational processes such as "information" and "procedure" to generate art, simultaneously enacting and commenting upon the institution as a malleable phenomenon.
- Instant Coffee: Institutions by Artists: Wrap Party!
- Donato Mancini: Resources (Cenotaph)
- Pelin Tan and Anton Vidokle: 2084
- Artifact Institute: Study 1: Participants in the Institutions by Artists Convention
- Kathleen Ritter & James B. Maxwell: Call to Order